The news of the release of the English trial version of the action Blade II: The Return of Evil was not met as vigorously as in the case of some other projects, but it is unlikely to be missed. MMO Culture Portal Editor played in this version and shared first impressions.
- The main feature of the game is excellent graphics, possible thanks to the Unreal Engine 4. And this is also a great benchmark for your smartphone.
- In Blade II, you can constantly switch between characters, choosing those levels that you have already passed by another class and immediately turn on the autoboot in order to pump them faster
- It seemed to the player that the complexity of the game was too high
- To pump equipment you need to pass chapters. You do not have the opportunity to play at the initial levels with top equipment
- Skill points in the game can be bought for real money, which will certainly create an imbalance in PvP modes